Imalent R90C 20,000 Lumen Led Flashlight
This Flashlight is a game changer. When you need the power to cut through the darkness, this flashlight is waiting for you with 20,000 lumens. Built in battery indicator, so you always know when your battery is running low. Perfect for camping, fishing, hunting, repair jobs, and even power outages. With a waterproof, impact resistant design, you'll never be in the dark again!
(1) Utilizes 9 pieces of American CREE XHP35 HI LEDs with a maximum output up to 20,000 LM and long throw up to 5,500 feet,R90C will bring you absolute shock in the night.
(2) R90C is extremely compact and comfortable to hold, and utilizes 6 side lights for camping, fishing and more other outdoor lighting experience!
(3) With IMALENT’s unique design with bright plating process optical reflector and 9pcs CREE XHP35 HI LEDs, the R90C delivers a maximum output up to 20000 lumens and a far reaching distance of 5,500 feet, push you boundaries day and lights, make it a perfect search and rescue light!
(4) The R90C features IMALENT’s signature high-grade side pressure switch. This economic design provides an unprecedented level of grip. Six output levels ensure long runtimes with low or high output in any situation. The “hide strobe” feature keeps you safe by starting quickly at critical moments.
1 Charger+Strap+ O-rings+ User manual
(1) Utilizes 9 pieces of American CREE XHP35 HI LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 50000 hours and a maximum output of 20000 lumens.
(2) Built-in self-testing intelligent charging circuit which is convenient, fast and safe.
(3) Six power levels which can be changed quickly with instant turbo available.
(4) Battery capacity indicators show the battery level at any time.
(5) Size: 8 7/64" (length)x 5 3/32" (head diameter) x 2 3/16" (body diameter)
(6) Net weight: 2 3/4 Pounds (battery included)
(7) High efficiency constant current circuit maintains consistent brightness
(8) Built-in thermal control module automatically adjusts the brightness output to keep the unit from overheating.
(9) Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral anti-reflective coated glass
(10) Aluminum SMO reflector
(11) Aerospace-grade Aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
(12) Waterproof to IPX-8 standard. (2 meters submersible)
Press the power switch button one time to turn on and one more time to off the flashlight.
2.Normal Lighting Mode:
When the flashlight is on, press and hold the power switch button, it will cycle from 200lm-500lm-1200lm-2500lm-5000lm-8000lm,release the power switch
button will save the needed output level.
3.Turbo and Strobe
Double press the power switch button at any mode, will activate turbo output, which is up to 20,000 lumens, double press the power switch button again will activate strobe, slightly press the power switch button to exit.
4. Side lights mode
With the flashlight off, press and hold the switch button for one second to turn on the side lights. With the side lights on, slightly press the button to change output levels, high-medium-low. Press and hold it for one second again to quit side lights mode.
5. Low battery warning
With the flashlight on, when the battery voltage is lower than 11.8V, the red indicator will turn on. When the battery voltage is lower than 11V, the red indicator will flash constantly to remind users to replace the battery or charge it.
6.Intelligent thermal control
While using the high output mode, the flashlight will generate a lot of heat. When the flashlight body internal temperature reaches 55 degrees Celsius, it will automatically reduce the brightness to 8,000lm in order to ensure safe, comfortable use and prevent discomfort from overheating.
The flashlight will remember the brightness that it was previously set at. When you turn the flashlight on again, it remembers how bright it was before being turned off. (Special modes without memory)
8.Lock and unlock
With the flashlight off, press the switch button 3 times, the red indicator will flash twice to indicate the flashlight is locked. Press the switch button 3 times again, the green indicator will flash twice to indicate it unlocked, and can work normally.
The product comes with intelligent charging function. Plug in one of the adapters as the picture shows into an electrical outlet(24V/2A), and plug in the other adapter into the indoor socket. It will take about 2 hours 25 mins to fully charge.
As shown in Picture 1, the contact points of the positive and negative poles of the flashlight body are all in the same plane, and the plane must not be inverted on the conductor, otherwise the circuit board will be short-circuited.
There should be no conductive objects placed on the negative contact plane at the edge of the flashlight or the 4 positive contact points in the middle of the positive electrode, otherwise the battery will be short-circuited.